Admitting that Google Assistant is annoying when you don’t need it. By default on every Android device Google Assistance is enable without user constant. But you can disable it by following this How to turn off Google Assistant article.
How to Turn Off Google Assistant
You can turn off Google Assistant on your Android in just 30 seconds by following the below steps:
1. Search and Open Google App on your Device
2. Click on the more button available on the down right side
3. Click on Settings
4. Click on Google Assistant
5. Click on General
6. Here click on the Toggle button to turn off Google Assistant
7. Read it and click on TURN OFF
That’s it. Now you have successfully Turn Off Google Assistant on your Device. Now no more hello Google on your device.