You admit that Google Assistant is annoying when you don’t need it. By default, Google Assistance is enabled on every device without user constant. Some manufacturer, like Motorola, Google, etc., provides a separate button for Google Assistance. But the fact is you don’t want it. In this article, you will learn How to turn off Google Assistant article.
How to Turn Off Google Assistant
You can turn off Google Assistant on your Android in just 30 seconds by following the below steps:
1. Search and Open Google App on your Device
2. Click on the more button available on the downright side
3. Click on Settings
4. Click on Google Assistant
5. Click on General
6. Here, click on the Toggle button to turn off Google Assistant
7. Read it and click on TURN OFF
That’s it. Now you have successfully Turn Off Google Assistant on your Device. Now no more hello Google on your Device.
Check this article to learn how to connect AirPods to any device