There often comes a situation when you are unable to pair up your lovely AirPods with your Bluetooth device, it could be a laptop, an android phone or an IOS device.
Regardless, nothing you do ever works, the devices simply refuse to connect to your AirPods. In that case, what are you supposed to do? Replacing them would obviously be costly, there is a far simpler solution to that.
Reset your AirPods, yes, just knowing how to reset Airpods can really help you with several frustrating problems you face with those tiny little devices. Resetting AirPods can be very simple, just follow the steps listed below:
How to Reset AirPods - AirPods and AirPods Pro
Resetting your AirPods can actually be extremely practical granted that you already have been using it for quite some time, it is simple enough that not even Apple considers it worth enough to create a tutorial over, but if you can’t get the simple reset to work, you can try out some workarounds here.
To reset your AirPods or AirPods Pro, just follow the steps below:
- Make sure to put your AirPods in the charging case and close the lid
- At least wait for 30 seconds or more
- Hold the setup button located on the back of the charging case for 15 seconds or till the LED starts flashing white
- Release the button
- Make sure that you have also removed the AirPods Bluetooth device from your phone.
- Just hold the AirPods close to your device and start the pairing process again.
- Follow the onscreen instructions for connecting your device.
And that is how to reset AirPods and AirPods Pro. This should successfully fix whatever problem your AirPods were facing and get them to connect once again.
How to Reset AirPods Max
If you are experiencing problems with your AirPods Max, follow the steps below to successfully reset the device:
- Before resetting your AirPods Max, make sure to charge them up.
- Hold the Noise control button and the Digital Crown for 15 seconds or more till the LED flashes amber and then white
- Pair them up with your device again, if the issue hasn’t been resolved, do step #1 and #2 carefully again
And this should successfully reset your AirPods Max.
Knowing how to reset AirPods is not really something complex in itself, what does matter is the fact that you simply follow the appropriate steps without fail.