This article will deal with how to check AirPod’s battery life on various devices such as iPhone, Apple Watch, and Android.
Since Audio devices such as Bluetooth headphones and earbuds came to the public spotlight, AirPods gained enough traction to truly acquire their place in the households of several people, although mainly for those who can afford them.
AirPods are considered a nifty piece of electronic equipment for allowing you to listen to your favorites or other general news on the spot without any hassles of an audio cable, as the AirPods function mainly through Bluetooth.
But, there often comes a day when you are stranded in the middle of the road, a park, or any place with your AirPods battery life thoroughly drained out. This can be somewhat troublesome if you do not know how to check AirPod’s battery life.
Since AirPods are devices made by Apple, most Apple devices are compatible with the AirPods, such as the iPhone. Checking your AirPods battery life on an iPhone will be relatively simple since you won’t need to get any third-party apps installed.
How To Check AirPods Battery Life on iPhone Using Case
How to check AirPod’s battery life on the iPhone? Follow the steps below:
- Open up AirPods charging case lid with your AirPods earbuds inside the case.
- Hold the AirPods case close to your iPhone device.
This will make your AirPods device battery status pop up on the iPhone’s screen. This will show both the battery life of your AirPods charging case and the earbuds.
How To Check AirPods Battery Life on iPhone Using Widgets
One another way you can try to check the battery life of your AirPods is to use the Widgets function on your iPhone, which will be located on the iPhone home screen’s Today View; this will display the battery life of your AirPods
The battery life for individual AirPods and the case will be displayed if you put only one earbud inside the AirPods charging case. To access View Today, you must swipe right on your iPhone’s lock screen or do it on the home screen.
How To Check AirPods Battery Life on iPhone Using Siri
If you somehow can’t do either of the first two methods due to unavoidable circumstances, you can try out a third option involving a Siri voice assistant. For checking the battery life of your AirPods using Siri, do the following steps:
- Double-tap either of the AirPods ear-buds (first generation AirPods) to bring out your Siri voice assistant, for the AirPods Pro and second-generation AirPods(AirPods 2); you can either double-tap your AirPods 2nd gen or if you have set the option, then Force Sensor for AirPods Pro.
- Once Siri comes up, the command for “How much battery is left on the AirPods” or even a more straightforward command such as “AirPods battery” if you are tired or have a sore throat. This will command Siri to tell you the Battery life of your AirPods.
With this, you should know how to check AirPod’s battery life on an iPhone in various steps.
How To Check AirPods Battery Life on Android
If you want to check the battery life of your AirPods on an Android device, you will have to get the AirBattery; AirBattery is a third-party app developed by Georg Friedrich for checking the Battery life of your AirPods on Android.
To install AirBattery on your Android device, do the following:
- Open Google Play Store and search for an app called AirBattery; check to make sure the app is developed by ”Georg Friedrich” as there would be several defective clones of the app on the store.
- Once you find AirBattery, Install the app.
- Start up the app and open the lid of your AirPods charging case with your earbuds inside; the battery icon for the AirPods and charging case will show on your Android phone screen.
Check that both of your AirPods earbuds are inside the charging case before opening up the lid of the case. This should help you check AirPod’s battery life on various devices. Otherwise, the app will never work.
How To Check AirPods Battery Life on Mac
Checking the battery life of your AirPods on a Mac can be slightly complicated, but because it is an apple device, the steps will be just simple enough. But check that your AirPods are paired up with your Mac device before trying this.
To check your AirPods battery life on Mac, do the following:
- Start up your Mac computer and open up the Menu Bar.
- Click on the Bluetooth icon located on Mac’s Menu Bar
- Hover your mouse over to Devices and find your AirPods device(your model name or whatever name you have given)
When you are done, this will display the battery life of your AirPods earbuds and your charging cases.
How to check AirPods battery life? Except for Android, checking the battery life of your AirPods on any Apple product can be simple enough.
Why wait for the notification of horror to greet you with a ‘Low battery’ when you can know how to check AirPods battery life?
How To Check AirPods Battery Life on Apple Watch
As Apple makes Apple Watch, you can even check the battery life of your AirPods on your Apple Watch. To do that, do the following steps:
- First, check that your AirPods are connected to your Apple Watch by swiping up to open the Control Center; if the Airplay icon is blue, tap on it, and your AirPods icon will be shown if they are connected.
- Again, swipe up Control Center and search for the battery percentage icon.
With this, the bottom of the screen should show your AirPods device battery life; if both your earbuds are in the case, your charging case’s battery will also be displayed.