I will show you how to cancel an Avast subscription via your Avast Account. To proceed with this article, you need to have an Avast Account first; if you don’t have you need to create one.
Note: Note: Make sure you cancel your subscription before your next billing date to avoid additional billing.
How to Cancel Avast Cleanup Premium Subscription
- Sign in to your Avast Account using this link (https://id.avast.com/sign-in)
- Select Subscriptions in the tile option.
- Look for the Avast subscription that you want to cancel.
If the subscription option does not appear on your My Subscriptions screen, refer to the Still need help? Section below.
- Click the Unsubscribe button under the subscription that you want to cancel. Click on Still need help? Section, If you do not see the Unsubscribe button.
- Select the Unsubscribe button here. You will be shown your future renewals date, then click Confirm.
- Click Got It.
Now you have successfully canceled your Avast Cleanup Premium subscription. You receive confirmation of the cancellation through email.